Our teeth are often considered extremely durable and tough, but the truth is, in our world even a simple fall is enough to shatter them or knock them out forever. Even our tooth enamel can be corroded away over time by bacteria and harmful acids in our mouths. As long as you recognize the dangers that you face, and take the precautions to minimize the risks, your teeth stand a better chance at success.
Treat your teeth well, because if you abuse them, you will lose them! Remove the following bad habits from your life:
– You miss oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can ensure your mouth is healthy.
– Your teeth are falling out from the effects of tooth decay.
– You take unneeded risks for oral accidents during sports and activities by not wearing mouth or face guards.
– By avoiding daily habits such as brushing and flossing, you fail to keep your oral health care balanced.
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, which can indicate gum disease.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from Urquiola Dental Center PC, schedule a visit with Dr. Nancy Urquiola at our dentist office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We can be reached by calling us at 734-973-7450 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you save your smile!