Overcome the complications of a toothache if you wish to have the best smile you can. Usually, a toothache comes about when there is damage to the nerve endings within a tooth. As is often the situation, this means the pulp may be injured and your tooth enamel may be broken or split. To achieve the best smiles, always employ toothache treatments. Facts about toothaches include:
– Extreme fevers or chills that cannot be treated with medication and facial rashes that cannot be easily explained may be caused by toothaches.
– Harm to your TMJs has occurred.
– Clear discharge can be seen or felt around a tooth.
– Occasionally, a toothache can occur if a tooth has been forcibly knocked out due to an accident or blunt trauma.
– Pain is present even after using over-the-counter medications, and severe pain continues for longer than 24 hours after a tooth has been pulled.
– You have swelling in your face or have a fever which may be caused by a toothache.
If you notice signs of a toothache, fortunately, it can be treated. Urquiola Dental Center PC remains committed to your oral health, and you are welcome to book an appointment with us by calling 734-973-7450. Stop by our dentist office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Dr. Nancy Urquiola and our team will give you the treatment you need. Let us help you get a whiter, brighter smile today!